zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Work and new kitchen


Last week has been a busy week and this weekend probably won't be any different. But I'm not complaining (oh, I am, but that's just because of the workload), it's great to have so much work during a crisis, which is what we're at now, if I read the news correctly.

Anyway, I do have some great news to share :-) Last summer, we renovated a part of the house that turned into a great relaxing space for me, and only one thing is still lacking: a small kitchen/counter with a sink and tap, so I can make my tea upstairs, without having to go to the kitchen. Lazy, I know, but when BF is not at home, me and the cat often just sit upstairs, since that's much cosier if it's just us. We didn't get to installing it, because we had other (financial) priorities. But today, BF told me he had saved up some money and I could use that for my new kitchen! I might even get a discount, but I'm not sure about that yet.

So if I don't feel like working, I just dream a little about my kitchen, and get on with it, since I can't use it if I'm too busy working :-)

How's your weekend?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. No, it's not *yet* mine! I wanted something similar for upstairs. Our kitchen *in* the kitchen won't be replaced yet, since it is only about 8 years old.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...