dinsdag 19 november 2013

Starting Over

10 years ago, I had it all. My whole life in front of me. A warm loving family, a good set of brains and great looks. Of course, I still have the brains and the looks, but a lot has changed since then and I am now at a point where I have to start over. There are many things I would not do the same way again, I've learned a lot and know that I still have a hell of a lot to learn.

The title of this blog, Living More With Less, is more relevant than ever to me. I will talk more about my financial situation later on, but the fact of the matter is that I'll have to learn to live a lot more with a lot less. That thought sometimes really scares me, while at other times it is actually inspiring. Let's just hope that most of the time, it will be the latter.

Just a short message for now, to find out if I'm alone out there or not ;-) Did you every have to start over at some point in your life? And how did you manage to do that?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...